7. That I’d invite to a sleepover/dinner party:
- Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter).
- Chuck Charles (so she can make pies!! but also for company) (Pushing Daisies).
- America Chavez (Young Avengers).
- Usagi Tsukino (Sailor Moon).
- AMY POND, PROBABLY TO MAKE OUT LATER.
THIS IS SO MUCH HARDER THAN I ANTICIPATED.
- Dana Scully (The X-Files).
- Queen Bitterblue (Bitterblue).
- Lyra Belacqua (His Dark Materials trilogy).
- Marlys Mullen (The Greatest of Marlys).
- September (The Fairyland series)
11. That I will love until the end of time.
- Amy Pond. :((((
- Hermione Granger.
- Dana Scully.
- Leslie Knope.
- Carol Danvers.
there are way too many social justice warriors. we need a social justice scout and a social justice healer and a social justice black mage. seriously this videogame has like 10 different classes you can play and everyone goes for the one that just uses generic melee weapons?